Podcasts

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Around in circles

I dreamt about myself.  Those who know me know that when I dream of myself 44 and 57 soon show.  If you didn't know it, you know it now.

FAST FORWARD:

I was walking in a building when I noticed that my left  (16) breast (8)  was showing.  I realized that  my clothes were coming off and asked a gentleman where the restroom was.  He pointed and a woman in the background said take 12 steps and you'll be at the elevator (314).  I began walking and realized that it just sent me in a circle.  When I reached another gentleman, I asked again, where the restroom was and he showed me where to go.  It was at that time, I realized I wasn't in Reno, I was in Florida

STEPS for me:  8 14 16 58
12 steps would be 128 124 1214 126 1216 1258

I'm looking for 4144 or 1234 to surface from this dream somewhere.  I'm also looking for repeats since I kept walking in circles.  

No comments:

Post a Comment