Podcasts

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Started spiritually purging myself this morning. I'll begin a water fast later this evening so I probably won't be on any social spaces tomorrow. A while back, I got interested in Buddhism, I've studied many religions and after a horrible situation, now I realize it wasn't a bad situation for me but for the other person involved, I found a mantra. This mantra beckoned to me. And for some reason, settled my spirit. I've not chanted the mantra nor thought about it after the hatred I had for this person and what I had allowed them to take me through had diminished. FLASH FORWARD: On the plane yesterday, I closed my eyes for a brief second and saw what was considered yesterday, I was looking at myself in the mirror and then noticed that my right pinky finger was bleeding. It wasn't but the vision was so vivid I looked for a cut. I then flashed into CESS and realized that there is a space between CESS (closed eye spiritual space) and nothingness...We'll talk about it soon. Anyhow, as I began to aerate into the nothingness I heard the mantra. It was very feint at first then a little more prominent. It radiated my presence and as I woke and through out the day, it stayed with me. This morning as I awakened the mantra stayed with me and it is continually playing in my spirit as I pin this brief blog. Om Mani Padme Hum (Sanskrit) or Om Mani Peme Hung (Tibetan) it's simple meaning: Infinite Compassion

No comments:

Post a Comment